Erica Yang focuses her practice on a variety of commercial finance and banking transactions, including senior secured, first-lien, second-lien and mezzanine loans; subscription financings, leveraged acquisition financings, term and revolving loan facilities and other general corporate financings. She has experience advising lenders, agent banks, private equity sponsors and borrowers in all aspects of commercial finance transactions.
- University of Chicago Law School, J.D.
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., Highest Honors
- University of California, Berkeley, B.S., High Honors
- Mandarin Chinese
- Clinic Chair and Co-Founder, Chicago Volunteer Legal Services, Lawyers Helping Our Community
- Member, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Metropolitan Chicago
- Member, Leadership Council on Legal Diversity, LCLD Pathfinder Program (2022)
- Member, Young Professional Board, Intuit: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art