Tim Warnock is a seasoned litigator, focusing his practice on commercial and intellectual property litigation in federal and state courts. He has extensive jury and non-jury trial experience in corporate and business litigation, entertainment litigation, intellectual property litigation, construction litigation and general commercial litigation. Additionally, he is listed as a Rule 31 mediator approved to conduct court-ordered mediations by the Alternative Dispute Commission established by the Tennessee Supreme Court.
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, B.A.
- Named "Lawyer of the Year" in Intellectual Property Litigation for Nashville by The Best Lawyers in America (2024)
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Copyright, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2023)
- Named to the Nashville Business Journal's "Best of the Bar" list (2023)
- Named a “Litigation Star” in intellectual property litigation for both nationwide and Tennessee by Benchmark Litigation - The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys (2023 and 2024)
- Recipient of the CLE Excellence Award by the Nashville Bar Association (2022)
- Named an “IP Star” in copyright law and trademark law for both nationwide and Tennessee by Managing IP (2022 and 2023)
- Named in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in Tennessee Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment, and Litigation: General Commercial (2021-2023)
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Best Lawyers and Best Law Firms (2008-2023)
- Named "Mid-South Super Lawyer" by Thomson Reuters (2006-2022)
- Member, Vanderbilt Alumni Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Leadership Music
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel
- Member, Vanderbilt University Board of Trust