Tim Warnock is a seasoned litigator, focusing his practice on commercial and intellectual property litigation in federal and state courts. He has extensive jury and non-jury trial experience in corporate and business litigation, entertainment litigation, intellectual property litigation, construction litigation and general commercial litigation. Additionally, he is listed as a Rule 31 mediator approved to conduct court-ordered mediations by the Alternative Dispute Commission established by the Tennessee Supreme Court.
Standards Regarding Expert Witnesses in Assessing Substantial Similarity in Copyright Infringement Litigation, University of Miami School of Law and American Bar Association Symposium
Recent Judicial Decisions Affecting the Entertainment Industry, Americana Music Festival
Intersection of Contract and Litigation, 29th Annual North American Law Summit Entertainment, Sports, IP
Copyright and Trademark Litigation, Forum on Entertainment and Sports Law, American Bar Association
Legislative and Regulatory Affairs Update, Annual Entertainment Law Year in Review, Nashville Bar Association
The Use of Expert Witnesses in Copyright-Infringement Litigation, 27th Annual North American Sports, Entertainment and IP Conference
- University of Tennessee College of Law, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, B.A.
- Named a “Litigation Star” in intellectual property litigation for both nationwide and Tennessee by Benchmark Litigation - The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys (2023)
- Recipient of the CLE Excellence Award by the Nashville Bar Association (2022)
- Named an “IP Star” in copyright law and trademark law for both nationwide and Tennessee by Managing IP (2022)
- Named in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in Tennessee Intellectual Property, Media & Entertainment, and Litigation: General Commercial (2021 edition)
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Best Lawyers and Best Law Firms (2008-2023)
- Named "Mid-South Super Lawyer" by Thomson Reuters (2006-2022)
- Member, Vanderbilt Alumni Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Tennessee Bar Association
- Member, Nashville Bar Association
- Member, The Florida Bar
- Member, Leadership Music
- Member, American Board of Trial Advocates
- Member, Tennessee Association of Construction Counsel
- Member, Vanderbilt University Board of Trust