Evan Shaheen focuses his practice on estate planning, administration and related tax matters. In particular, Evan has experience drafting wills, revocable and irrevocable trusts, and disability planning documents. He has also prepared probate petitions, inventories and informal final settlements and assisted with the administration of closely-held business interests and real property interests.
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., magna cum laude, Managing Online Editor, Notre Dame Law Review, Dean’s List
- University of Louisville, B.S., Highest Honors
- Recipient, Edward J. Kelly Prize in Elder Law, Notre Dame Law School
- Recipient, Faculty Award for Excellence: Taxation of Business Enterprises; Secured Transactions; Trusts and Estates; and Legal Research, Notre Dame Law School
- Recipient, Best Speaker Award for Excellence, Legal Writing – Moot Court, Notre Dame Law School
- Dean’s Circle Fellow, Notre Dame Law School