Camila Piedrahita Abello focuses her practice on a variety of corporate and transactional matters, including mergers and acquisitions, investments and general business matters. Camila previously completed a fellowship with the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) where she worked on litigation relating to immigrants’ rights.
- University of California, Berkeley, School of Law, J.D., Managing Editor, Berkeley Business Law Journal
- University of California at Los Angeles, B.A., magna cum laude
- Conversational Spanish
- Member, Board of Directors, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles Foundation
- Member, Hispanic National Bar Association
- Member, Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles