Roger Peng focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions, private equity, venture capital, and complex commercial transactions, with a particular focus on transactions in telecommunications, Internet, media, software, and other technology sectors. Roger has represented both investment funds and company clients in numerous private equity transactions and both acquirers and targets/sellers in various cross-border mergers and acquisitions.
- Columbia Law School, J.D.
- Bridgewater College, B.S.
- New York
- Named in "Chambers Asia, The World's Leading Lawyers for Business," in Private Equity: China (International Firms) (2010-2012 editions)
- Named in The Legal 500 Asia Pacific in Corporate and Mergers & Acquisitions, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2012 edition)
- Named Leading Lawyer by International Financial Law Review (IFLR) in M&A and Private Equity/Venture Capital in China and Hong Kong (2012)
- Named in the Asian Legal Business Hot 100 (2010)