Calvin Leung has extensive corporate and commercial experience, particularly in banking and finance sectors. He is also well versed in matters related to aircraft financing and leasing, as well as shipping, real estate finance and offshore energy.
Calvin works closely with banks, financial institutions, airlines and other corporations.
Prior to his legal career, Calvin served as a senior banker in multiple renowned international banks and financial institutions for more than twenty years. His vast experience in banking allows him to maintain an effective banking and corporate practice.
- City University of Hong Kong, P.C.LL.
- Manchester Metropolitan University, LL.B.
- City University of Hong Kong, M.Sc.
- The Chinese University of Hong Kong, M.B.A.
- The University of Hong Kong, B.Soc.Sc.
- Hong Kong