David Kostman’s practice focuses primarily on real estate finance, with a concentration on the origination, sale, securitization and servicing of commercial mortgage loans. He represents local, regional and national lending institutions as well as real estate developers and investors. David also has experience in office and retail leasing, construction and development, and purchases and sales of real estate.
- Hofstra University, J.D.
- University of Michigan, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York
- Member, New York State Bar Association; Real Property Law Section – Committee on Condominiums and Cooperatives
- Member, Bar Association of The City of New York
- Mentor, Big Brothers and Big Sisters Program of New York
- Pro-Bono Attorney, local non-profit soup kitchen and pediatric group
- Board Member, The Academy for Leadership Development