David maintains a broad litigation practice with a focus on general commercial litigation, commercial real estate, and intellectual property matters. He has represented business entities, corporate officers, and investors in cases involving a variety of business torts and contract disputes, including cases arising from asset management, joint ventures, and real estate development. David also has experience representing fiduciaries, beneficiaries and high net worth individuals in contested trusts and estates litigation.
David is a contributing writer for Loeb & Loeb’s IP/Entertainment Case Law Weekly Update. He also maintains an active pro bono practice and is a member of the Legal Services NYC Pro Bono Associate Advisory Board, which provides strategic advice to the LSNYC pro bono program.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, J.D., cum laude, Notes Editor, Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal
- Binghamton University, B.A.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York