Chrystal Dyer LaRoche is a partner in the firm’s Real Estate department. Chrystal works with real estate investment firms as well as Fortune 500 and midmarket companies on matters ranging from complex leasing transactions and the purchase and sale of real properties to mortgage portfolios, joint ventures and mergers and acquisitions. Chrystal’s broad-based real estate practice focuses on commercial real estate, sponsored private real estate investment funds, distressed investments and lender negotiations, among other types of transactions.
Prior to joining Loeb & Loeb, Chrystal was with an international law firm.
Select example of Chrystal’s prior firm experience include:
- Representation of an investment management firm on matters relating to administration of the firm’s sponsored private investment funds with regard to real estate investments, including the acquisition and disposition of investments in individual and pooled, residential non-performing and re-performing mortgage loans.
- Representation of a distressed investment division of a premier private equity firm in acquisitions of individual and pooled non-performing loans, including FDIC auctions.
- Representation of a real estate investment trust company in the acquisition of 401 North Broad Street, a 1.3 million square foot internet and data carrier hotel in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Representation of a private real estate investment company and its large investment fund capital partner in the purchase of a hotel property in Queens.
- Representation of a global investment bank in connection with bridge financing for a proposed retail and entertainment complex at the Meadowlands in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- Representation of consortium of lenders in negotiations with developers to revitalize and complete the construction of a proposed retail and entertainment complex at the Meadowlands in East Rutherford, New Jersey.
- University of Pennsylvania Law School, J.D.
- University of Virginia, B.A.
- New York