Terence Cuff’s principal clients include real estate investment trusts, real estate investors, large energy companies, large corporations with transactional tax problems and financial institutions. His practice centers on solving partnership and real estate tax problems.
Terence speaks frequently on taxation at tax seminars all over the country. He is the author of several hundred articles in tax-related publications principally in the areas of partnership taxation, real estate taxation, like-kind exchanges and drafting partnership and LLC agreements.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif
Member, Southern California Law Review
- University of California at Santa Cruz, B.A.
- Member, Section of Taxation, American Bar Association
- Member, Section of Taxation, California State Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Section on Taxation, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Board of Advisors, New York University Institute on Federal Taxation
- Editorial Board, Journal of Real Estate Taxation
- Editorial Board, Business Entities