Terry Cuff has more than 44 years of experience in the areas of partnership taxation, real estate taxation, and taxation of real estate investment trusts. Terry is also the author of a treatise on tax problems related to drafting partnership agreements, partnership tax, and related issues, Drafting and Understanding Partnership and LLC Allocation and Distribution Provisions, 2022 ed. (Thomson Reuters). Additionally, Terry is experienced in utilizing Excel to solve advanced tax and finance problems.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- University of Southern California, Gould School of Law, J.D., Order of the Coif
Member, Southern California Law Review
- University of California at Santa Cruz, B.A.
- Named in Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business in Southern California Tax, Senior Statespeople (2020-2023)
- Member, Section of Taxation, American Bar Association
- Member, Section of Taxation, California State Bar Association
- Former Chairman, Section on Taxation, Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Board of Advisors, New York University Institute on Federal Taxation
- Editorial Board, Journal of Real Estate Taxation
- Editorial Board, Business Entities