Have you heard how Loeb is moving the needle? Loeb’s lawyers are always advising on the latest trends, issues, and legislation to help our clients and communities succeed. Here are some highlights and firm news from the past few weeks!
- Loeb & Loeb served as U.S. counsel to Zeekit, a company that combines fashion and technology through its virtual fitting room platform, in its sale to Walmart, the world’s largest retailer. Click here to learn more about the deal and the Loeb team that made it possible.
- Loeb & Loeb LLP is pleased to announce that the firm was once again recognized as a leading law firm in the 2021 edition of The Legal 500 United States, with 53 lawyers and 15 practice areas achieving recognition in the latest guide. Click here to see which of the firm’s practices and lawyers were recognized.
- The COVID-19 pandemic brought film and television productions to a screeching halt. As productions resumed, entertainment and advertising companies have had to implement new regulations in order to keep their employees safe. In this article, Ivy Kagan Bierman, chair of Loeb’s Entertainment Labor practice, explores how the pandemic has shaped the entertainment industry and what her practice looks like in a post-pandemic world. Click here to read the article.
- Loeb & Loeb LLP is pleased to announce that it has been named the 2021 “SPAC Law Firm of the Year” by Global M&A Network during the USA M&A Atlas Awards. Click here to learn more and see the full list of award winners.
- When COVID-19 hit, every aspect of the sports industry was impacted. With in-person events and games canceled, brand sponsors were left asking, “Where’s the value?” In this article, Advanced Media & Technology partner Seth Rose reflects on how the pandemic impacted sponsors in the sports industry and how Loeb is helping clients respond. Click here to read the article.
- Loeb & Loeb is pleased to announce that two of our partners have been honored by The Hollywood Reporter: Debbie White, vice-chair of Loeb’s Music Industry group, is named to the 2021 “Top Music Attorneys” list, and Ivy Kagan Bierman, chair of the firm’s Entertainment Labor practice, is featured in the 2021 “Power Lawyers” list. Click here to read more.