Have you heard how Loeb is moving the needle? Loeb’s lawyers are always advising on the latest trends, issues, and legislation to help our clients and communities succeed. Here are some highlights and firm news from the past few weeks!
- The pandemic's impact across industries has not only required businesses to adapt and rethink in the moment but also presented new opportunities for transformation and innovation in the future. At Loeb, we are keeping a close eye on the business issues that will be at the forefront as we emerge from the pandemic. Whether it’s changes to the way we work, how businesses are leveraging technology to thrive, or how companies are taking advantage of opportunities in an economy that is more connected than ever, we are helping clients implement creative solutions to unique issues as they look toward the future. For information on the business impacts of COVID19, we encourage you to visit our new Resource Center, The Transforming Economy, which we continue to update.
- Loeb is pleased to announce that it will sponsor a new summer internship at FPF to promote diversity in the legal profession, especially within the technology, media and telecom sector (TMT). The FPF Loeb & Loeb Diversity Pipeline Internship is a first-of-its-kind partnership between Loeb, FCBA–The Tech Bar and FPF. Click here to read more.
- While establishments are now grappling with the mechanics of returning their employees to work, California’s hospitality and business services industries have even more to think about with the enactment of SB93, a mandatory right to be recalled for certain workers. Read more in this new alert from our Employment & Labor Law team.
- Here at Loeb, we take pride in connecting people, ideas and opportunities to help our clients write their next chapter. Check out our latest stories, Calling B.S. and Navigating the Rapidly Evolving Cannabis Landscape.
- Co-chair of Loeb & Loeb's Capital Markets & Corporate practice Mitch Nussbaum was quoted in Bloomberg regarding distressed special purpose acquisition companies (SPACs). Click here to read more.