Have you heard how Loeb is moving the needle? Loeb’s lawyers are always advising on the latest trends, issues, and legislation to help our clients and communities succeed. Here are some highlights and firm news from the past few weeks!
- Loeb is proud to announce that the firm has been recognized in the 11th edition of the World Trademark Review 1000. Loeb is recognized as a leading trademark law firm in Illinois and in California for Trademark Enforcement and Litigation and Trademark Prosecution and Strategy. In addition, several Loeb partners were selected as leading professionals in their field. Click here to learn more about the WTR 1000.
- Iconic Saks Fifth Avenue luxury retailer continues to set the bar for the industry, pivoting the brand to a native digital strategy under Saks, as a standalone company. Loeb & Loeb is proud to have been part of the landmark deal which created a first-of-its-kind ecommerce operating model in the luxury fashion space. Click here to read more.
- The groundbreaking California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) changed the landscape of privacy law in the U.S. However, between the often-vague language, multiple amendments and new regulations, compliance, it seemed, felt like something of a moving target. Click here to read more about how Loeb is helping our clients navigate these changes.
- Loeb is pleased to announce the arrival of Sarina Saluja as a partner in the Employment & Labor department in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Sarina brings more than a decade of experience representing employers of all sizes in a wide range of employment- and labor-related litigation, including matters involving discrimination claims, harassment, retaliation, wage and hour violations, wrongful termination, workplace privacy, data security, unfair competition, trade secret theft, and corporate espionage. Click here to read more about her practice.
- Loeb & Loeb Entertainment Labor partner Ivy Kagan Bierman is quoted in this article from The Hollywood Reporter on the topic of whether or not film and television productions will require proof of COVID-19 vaccinations from their employees. Click here to read the full article from The Hollywood Reporter.
- Loeb is proud to announce that partner Mitch Nussbaum spoke during The Deal’s webinar “Riding the Wave: The SPAC Frenzy Continues.” This webinar was presented live on March 11, 2021, and can be viewed on-demand by clicking here.