Have you heard how Loeb is moving the needle? Loeb’s lawyers are always advising on the latest trends, issues, and legislation to help our clients and communities succeed.
Here are some highlights and firm news from the past few weeks!
- We have recently released two more articles in our “A Look Ahead” series. Click through to read more from our partners about the future of their industries.
- Product innovations continue to shape the way financial services and technology companies, regulators, and consumers interact with one another. In this article, partners Melissa Hall and Mercedes Tunstall explore what’s next for their industries and what makes their practices unique. Click here to read more.
- COVID-19 continues to disrupt a myriad of industries, leaving many questions and uncertainties in its wake. This is especially true in the real estate sector. In this article, Gil Feder, partner and chair of the firm’s Real Estate Litigation practice, explores real estate litigation trends impacting landlords and tenants as they move forward in this new normal. Click here to read more.
- Loeb is proud to announce that entertainment partners Derek Crownover and Tiffany Dunn have been named to Billboard's 2020 Country Power Players list. Derek and Tiffany are celebrated for their efforts contributing to "the genre's wins in the past year, amidst a pandemic and an industry reckoning with systemic racism." Click here to read more.
- We are pleased to announce the arrival of Matthew McKim as a partner in the Trusts and Estates department in the firm’s Chicago office. Matt’s practice focuses on advising clients on a wide range of U.S. tax planning matters, with a particular emphasis on income tax structuring for inbound U.S. investments. You can read more about this practice and how his arrival has continued the expansion of the firm’s leading Trusts and Estates department by clicking here.
- We may be working differently these days, but we’re still at the forefront of innovative transactional matters. Click through to learn more about the cutting edge deals our lawyers have been working on.