Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to be a sponsor of the 19th Annual ABI Winter Leadership Conference.
From the ABI site:
ABI’s 2007 Winter Leadership Conference, the networking and CLE event not to miss, will be held December 6-8, 2007, at The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa in beautiful Rancho Mirage, California. Join us in the sunny Southwest in December for exciting and informative sessions, including special luncheon guest Christopher Buckley!
This year’s conference will feature a faculty of industry leaders addressing these exciting hot topics:
- Loan-to-Own Strategies of Hedge Funds and Private Equity Firms
- BAPCPA in the Courts: How Judicial Interpretation of the New Provisions Affects Your Cases
- Trying Valuation (on a Budget): Consumer Case Examples
- Subprime Paradigm: Lessons on Maximizing Value from the Subprime, 1031 and Servicer Cases
- Health Care Cases: Financing, Financial Management and Exit
- Individual Chapter 11: The New “Small Business” Option?
- Supreme Court Year in Review (and in Prospect): Judges’ Roundtable
- Ethics, E-Mail, the Web and the Blogosphere : Rules and Values for Practice in Cyberspace
- Plus the presentation of the landmark ABI Fee Study and over 16 committee education sessions!