Loeb & Loeb LLP is pleased to announce that Loeb partner Doug Masters will be a speaker at Illinois Institute for Continuing Legal Education's upcoming program.
From the IILCE website:
If you attend only one CLE program this year, this is the one. Get completely updated on all current and emerging trends in intellectual property law by attending this two-day course featuring highly-acclaimed faculty and outstanding written resources.
- Get important updates on breaking trends in all four intellectual property disciplines
- Get a view from the bench in IP litigation
- Find out what impact case law decisions will have on your clients
- Learn how to comply with the new trademark rules
- Design your own program with 18 breakout sessions in 3 tracks
On Friday, December 12 at 1:45 PM - Effective Trademark Prosecution Techniques: Complying with the New Trademark Rules, featuring Loeb partner Doug Masters.