Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to be a sponsor of American Bankruptcy Institute's 26th Annual Spring Meeting.
From the ABI site:
ABI's 26th Annual Spring Meeting, the networking and CLE event of 2008, will be held April 3-6 at Washington, D.C.'s Renaissance Hotel in the Nation's Capital! Join us during cherry blossom season for exciting and informative sessions, including a luncheon keynote by Supreme Court Justice Samuel A. Alito, Jr.
This year's conference will feature a faculty of industry leaders addressing these exciting hot topics.
- 12th Annual Great Debates
- CRO Roundtable: The Evolution and Challenges of Professional Management of the Reorganization Process
- Bankruptcy Reform Redux: Mortgage and Consumer Credit, Labor, Executive Compensation and Other Legislation in the Democratic Congress
- The Bankruptcy Sale Process, Part I: The “Pre-Auction”, Bidding Procedures, Break-up and Topping Fees and Expense Reimbursement
- Ad Hoc Committees and Other (Unofficial) Creditor Groups: Management, Disclosure and Ethical Issues
- The Bankruptcy Sale Process, Part II: Conducting the Auction, Post-Auction Challenges and Bids, and the Sale Confirmation Hearing and Order
- Drafting Around the Stay: Swaps, Forward Contracts, Repurchase Agreements and the Future of Prepetition Agreements in Bankruptcy
- Confirmation, Modification and Consummation of Chapter 13 Plans in the post-BAPCPA World
- Standing in Whose Shoes? Prosecuting and Defending Litigation by a Bankruptcy Trustee
- Liquidation and Litigating Trusts: Formation, Management, Jurisdictional and Other Issues
- Finding the Center of Main Interest: The Insolvency of Hedge Funds and Other Off-Shore Entities
- Saturday Luncheon featuring Democratic Strategist James Carville and Republican Strategist Mary Matalin
- Beyond Ethics: The Coexistence of Zealousness, Professionalism and Civility in the Insolvency Community
- Judges’ Roundtable: Current Cases, Hot Topics and Other Developments