Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the Los Angeles Venture Association's June Breakfast Meeting, titled "Mergers and Acquisitions: From Courtship to Marriage."
The panel will offer guidance on what it takes to complete a successful M&A transaction through case studies and personal war stories. Partner Allan Duboff will serve as a panelist at this event.
The lively discussion will revolve around:
- Assessing the market: how to determine when it’s time to buy/sell?
- Finding and securing the appropriate advisory team
- The role of due diligence; setting your financial house in order
- Creating a War Theatre Room
- Assessing the right synergy
- Communicating with employees, vendors and customers