Shu-Ping Shen focuses his practice on domestic and international trusts and estate planning, with a particular emphasis on gift, estate and generation-skipping tax planning for high-net-worth individuals and families. His practice includes the preparation of wills and trusts, estate and trust administration, and the representation of fiduciaries and beneficiaries in this regard. He also has experience counseling clients on charitable planning, including making charitable gifts and establishing public charities and private foundations.
- New York University School of Law, LL.M.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D., cum laude, Executive Editor, Georgetown Law Journal
- Yale University, B.A., cum laude
- New York
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York City Bar Association
- Member, Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Co-Chair, Tax Committee, Asian American Bar Association of New York
- Member, National Asian Pacific American Bar Association