Nathalie Russell is a commercial litigation lawyer focusing on intellectual property issues in the entertainment, art, and technology industries. Nathalie has particular experience handling copyright and trademark infringement litigations on behalf of film and television studios and networks, record labels, musicians, photographers, authors, artists, fashion brands, and nonprofit organizations, and regularly advises on matters involving fair use, chain of title, works made for hire, termination, derivative works, DMCA notice and takedown, rights of integrity, parody, public domain works, likelihood of confusion, public endorsement, and rights of publicity.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Member, Columbia Science and Technology Law Review
- L’Institut d'études politiques (IEP) de Paris (Sciences Po), School of Law, Master en droit (J.D. equivalent), Member, Sciences Po Intellectual Property Law Journal
- Columbia University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York