Nathalie Russell is a commercial litigation attorney focusing on intellectual property issues in the arts and entertainment industries. Nathalie has particular experience handling copyright and trademark litigation on behalf of photographers, artists and nonprofit organizations, regularly advising on matters involving rights of integrity, parody, public domain works, public endorsement and rights of publicity.
In addition, Nathalie has drafted a wide variety of entertainment-related agreements, including production services, event licensing, and termination agreements for major television networks, as well as television financing, CAMA, production legal, key crew, music licensing, and incorporation agreements.
- Columbia University School of Law, J.D., Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar, Member, Columbia Science and Technology Law Review
- L’Institut d'études politiques (IEP) de Paris (Sciences Po), School of Law, Master en droit (J.D. equivalent), Member, Sciences Po Intellectual Property Law Journal
- Columbia University, B.A.
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York