Jesse Hogin has a broad litigation practice. He has experience with complex commercial litigation, appeals, and antitrust and class-action cases, among other areas.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., Executive Articles Editor, Michigan Technology Law Review
Executive Symposium Editor, Harvard Journal of Law & Public Policy
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.A.
- Prospective Law Clerk, Hon. Morgan B. Christen, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Law Clerk, Hon. Nancy J. Koppe, U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- Law Clerk, Hon. Howard D. McKibben, U.S. District Court for the District of Nevada
- Research Assistant, Professors J.J. Prescott, Richard A. Posner, Robert C. Post, and Michael W. McConnell
- Extern, Hon. Raymond M. Kethledge, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- Extern, Hon. Alex Kozinski, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Member, Supreme Court Historical Society