Nabeela M. Hanif focuses her practice on a range of advanced media and technology matters, with an emphasis on intellectual property. She has experience counseling clients on intellectual property disputes, including handling all stages of trademark and copyright infringement cases in federal court. Nabeela also has experience in drafting license agreements, as well as sponsorship and influencer agreements, and she has assisted clients in maintaining and securing compliance with certain privacy and data regulations, such as the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
During law school, Nabeela served as a legal intern to multiple luxury and retail brands, including Louis Vuitton, Chanel and Authentic Brands Group.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, J.D.,
Staff and Symposium Editor, Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution
- Queens College, City University of New York, B.A., magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York
- Recipient, Sidney B. Williams J. Intellectual Property Law Scholarship, Thurgood Marshall Fund
- Co-Secretary, Fashion Law Committee, New York City Bar Association
- Secretary, Cardozo Retail & Luxury Alumni Group
- Member, South Asian Bar Association of New York
- Member, Muslim Bar Association of New York