Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to announce that partner Diara Holmes will be speaking on a panel at the 2018 Nonprofit Organizations Institute. The panel is titled "Taking Things Apart" and will take place on Friday, January 19 from 3:10pm - 3:55pm.
From event website:
The Nonprofit Organizations Institute features nationally recognized experts from private foundations, public charities, law, finance, and government discussing the latest tax, legislative and governance issues affecting nonprofit organizations.
The Institute offers in-depth discussion on the issues most relevant to your organization or practice, with presentations and targeted tracks including:
- A View of the Sector, with key trends and the latest legislative and regulatory developments
- A General Counsel/CFO Roundtable discussion on the top risk areas facing nonprofits
- Fundraising and Planned Giving
- Structuring Private Philanthropy and Issues in Family Office Philanthropy
- Funding Concerns for Private Foundations
- Donor Advised Funds and Impact Investing
- Internal Controls and Insurance
- IP, Privacy Issues, and Social Media
- Taking Cybersecurity Seriously and strategies for preparedness and response
- Form 990: The “Naughty” and The “Nice”
- My Employee Did What?, with 1.00 hour of Ethics on identifying and mitigating employment risks
Plus, hear the View from the Attorney General from Susan K. Staricka, as well as the Year in Review with Bruce R. Hopkins on current developments in federal legislation, IRS rulings, and court opinions. Network with program faculty and attendees at the Wednesday and Thursday Evening Receptions; and earn CLE credit, CPE credit (NASBA), and CFP credit.
For more information, including how to register, please visit the event website.