Sara Crisafulli maintains a diverse litigation and intellectual property practice with an emphasis on complex commercial disputes, primarily in the areas of intellectual property and real estate.
Sara has extensive experience managing global trademark portfolios and litigating intellectual property claims involving trademark, copyright and internet law. As a member of the Brand Protection Group, she also handles domestic and international trademark prosecution, licensing, and opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Additionally, she assists clients with brand protection measures, including the development and implementation of global enforcement and anti-counterfeiting strategies, and litigation of domain name disputes.
In addition to her intellectual property practice, Sara has a wealth of experience in real estate litigation, including title insurance defense and coverage matters.
- 佛德汉姆大学法学院, 法学博士, cum laude
- Boston College, 文学学士, cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Named "New York Metro Rising Star" in Business Litigation and Intellectual Property by Thomson Reuters (2014-2019)
- Member, Anticounterfeiting Committee, International Trademark Association
- Member, Litigation Committee, New York City Bar Association
- Member, Enforcement Committee, Discovery Procedures Subcommittee, International Trademark Association (2012-2013)
- Member, Trademark & Unfair Competition Committee, New York City Bar Association (2010-2012)