Brandon Zamudio maintains a diverse litigation practice with a focus on entertainment, media, and intellectual property law. His experience includes copyright, trademark, false advertising, defamation, and contract litigation, as well as trademark prosecution and enforcement, real estate litigation, and government investigations.
In addition to his litigation practice, Brandon has drafted and supported transactions in the music, film, television, and theatre industries, such as marketing, nondisclosure, financing, and talent agreements. Brandon leverages his prior business experience in the entertainment industry, encompassing roles at The Walt Disney Studios and Sony Music Entertainment, and as a theatre producer on and off Broadway.
During law school, Brandon served as a research assistant to copyright law professor Jane C. Ginsburg and as a judicial intern to the Hon. Paul A. Engelmayer of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York.
- 哥伦比亚大学法学院, 法学博士, James Kent Scholar, Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar,
Managing Editor, Columbia Journal of Law and the Arts,
Co-President, Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law Society
- Princeton University, A.B., cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- National Semifinalist, American Intellectual Property Law Association Moot Court
- Phil Cowan Memorial Award in Entertainment Law Writing, New York State Bar Association
- Michael D. Remer Memorial Prize in Arts & Copyright Law, Columbia Law School