Daryl Steiger maintains a broad practice covering all aspects of transactional media and entertainment law. She represents a wide variety of entertainment industry clients, including writers, directors, producers, networks, studios, actors and actresses, athletes, fashion designers, authors, photographers, executives, and other celebrity talent in a broad range of transactional matters, including with respect to the production, development, distribution, publishing and licensing of entertainment content and branded licensing, endorsement and appearance opportunities.
With extensive experience in the sports industry, including a legal internship with Major League Baseball, Daryl brings a unique perspective to every sports industry client. She has represented districts and authorities in stadium development and financing, leagues in general corporate and expansion matters, and private buyers in drafting bids for team acquisitions. She also has experience drafting and revising sports-related agreements with regard to matters involving non-relocation, facility operating, development, expansion, affiliation and escrow.
- 纽约大学法学院, 法学博士, Staff Editor, Senior Editor and Articles Committee Member, Journal of Intellectual Property and Entertainment Law
- 华盛顿大学(美国圣路易市), 文学学士
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Entertainment & Sports Law (2023)
- Named "New York Metro Rising Star" in Entertainment & Sports by Thomson Reuters (2022)
- Legal Intern, Major League Baseball (October 2015 - March 2016)
- Legal Intern, Brandt & Hochman Literary Agents, Inc. (June 2014 - August 2014)
- Member, New York Women in Film & Television
- Member, Women in Film
- Member, New York City Bar Association - Sports Law Committee