Liz Allen advises clients in connection with the preparation and negotiation of technology, media, advertising, and promotion-related agreements, with particular focus on advertising and marketing, website and app development, data and content licensing, consumer-facing terms and conditions, gift card programs, and sponsorships and promotions. She works with clients on a related regulatory compliance matters, as well as data privacy and security issues.
Liz also possesses deep experience in the areas of outsourcing and information technology. She has represented public and private U.S., foreign, and multinational companies on a broad range of commercial contracting matters, as well as software, cloud computing, and technology licensing matters.
- University of Michigan Law School, 法学博士, cum laude, Managing Editor, Michigan Telecommunications and Technology Law Review, Vol. 17
- University of Michigan School of Information, Master of Science in Information
- 密歇根大学工商管理学士学位, 文学学士, with distinction
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Outsourcing, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2023)
- Named "Illinois Rising Star" in Technology Transactions and Media & Advertising by Thomson Reuters (2022)
- Named to Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch list in Technology Law (2021-2023)