Noah Weingarten provides sophisticated advice on complex bankruptcy and restructuring matters to a wide range of clients, including debtors-in-possession, secured and unsecured creditors, landlords, board members and other key stakeholders. Noah also maintains a commercial and bankruptcy litigation practice, advising clients in a variety of industries, with a particular emphasis on bankruptcy avoidance litigation and media and entertainment disputes.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Staff Editor, Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution
- 哥伦比亚大学, 文学学士
- Jewish Theological Seminary, Rabbinics / Talmud, 文学学士
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Associate Member, Committee on Professional Ethics, Association of the Bar of the City of New York (2018-2019)