Noah Weingarten is a commercial litigation attorney focusing on breach of contract and regulatory enforcement litigation.
Prior to joining Loeb, Noah served as a legal intern with the Innocence Project, participating in post-conviction litigation to exonerate wrongfully convicted clients.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University, 法学博士, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif, Staff Editor, Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution
- 哥伦比亚大学, 文学学士
- Jewish Theological Seminary, Rabbinics / Talmud, 文学学士
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- Associate Member, Committee on Professional Ethics, Association of the Bar of the City of New York