David Nelson is co-chair of Loeb & Loeb’s Trust and Estate Litigation Practice. Previously, he served as chair of the firm’s Los Angeles Trusts and Estates Practice. He concentrates on trust, probate and conservatorship litigation including: litigation and disputes involving trusts, decedents’ estates and conservatorships; will and trust contests; breach of fiduciary duty claims; and interpretation of testamentary instruments. David also has an appellate practice. His principal clients are banks, trust companies and other fiduciaries, as well as trust and estate beneficiaries.
David is a member and past chair of the Trusts and Estates Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association. He is also founding editor of the Section’s online publication, Trusts and Estates Bulletin, and has lectured and written on a variety of probate, trust and fiduciary litigation topics.
David has been consistently recognized as a leader within his field by major legal directories, including The Best Lawyers in America, Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell.
- 乔治敦大学法律中心, 法学博士
- Pacific Union College, 学士
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Named in Chambers High Net Worth Guide in California, Private Wealth Disputes (2018-2019)
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Trust and Estate Litigation, The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc. (2009-2020)
- Named "Southern California Super Lawyer" in Trust & Estate Litigation and Appellate by Thomson Reuters (2005-2019)
- Highest "AV Preeminent (5 out of 5)" Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
Past Chair, Trusts and Estates Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association (2007-2008)
Founding Editor and Former Co-Editor, Trusts and Estates Bulletin, Trusts and Estates Section, Los Angeles County Bar Association
Member, Los Angeles County Bar Association
Member, Trusts and Estates Section, California State Bar Association
Member, Litigation Section, California State Bar Association