作为她所在领域里广为公认的思想领袖，刘律师也担任由Sweet & Maxwell出版的月刊《国际能源法律及税务评论》（International Energy Law & Taxation Review）的特约编辑。她也是香港金融管理学院和香港文汇管理学院的客座教授。
Select examples of Lynia’s prior firm experience include:
- Advised a state-owned energy group as a leader on the purchase of upstream LNG gas source, including advising and drafting tendering documents and drafting, negotiating and reviewing the HOA, SPA and related agreements.
- Advised project sponsors and project company on FSR, EIA, Tendering of LNG suppliers and EPC contractors, JV structures, EPC, 25 years HOA, SPA, GSA, project finance, project implantation and potential disputes in various stages.
- Advised a state-owned petroleum company as the lead lawyer on its Northern LNG import terminal and pipeline project from the project starting stage.
- Advised an international energy company on its purchase of natural gas from Indonesia's South Natuna Sea.
- Advised a state-owned energy company as the lead lawyer in one of the largest upstream acquisition bids in Australia.
- Advised the Indonesian Corridor Block on the sale of gas for a period of 17 years.
- Advised one of the largest upstream oil and gas group in Japan on its PSCs and JOAs, gas sales agreements and the related documents in one of the largest Indonesian oil and gas fields.
- Advised one of the largest Mainland China power group as the lead lawyer on its investments on two IPP projects in Indonesia, which is also one of the largest power projects for the Mainland China investors.
- Advised a power group listing in Canada its IPP project in Mongolia.
- Advised a listed power company in Shanghai as the lead lawyer on its proposed acquisition of four IPP projects in Indonesia.
- Advised a leading international oil and gas company on the financing of gas-fired power station, one of the major IPP established in Vietnam.
- Advised on the BOT power project as project sponsors from the early bidding stage to the winning and completion stage.
- Advised an international state-owned clean energy group on its first overseas investment of a hydropower project in South America.
- Advised an international joint-venture company on the first foreign investment in the gas transmission sector in Indonesia under its new oil and gas law.
- Advised a listed company as the lead lawyer on developing partnership in Greater China area for the direct investment, project finance of new pipeline projects in Canada.
- Advised a project investor on its Cement related Project invested in Tanzania and Kenya, including structuring, term sheet, financial documents, etc.
- Advised a Hong Kong listed company within one of the largest state-owned holding group as the lead lawyer on related M&A projects and direct investment in Mainland China.
- Advised the governments as chief lawyer on a bridge project which consists of a link between the three provinces by bridges, tunnels and a number of facilities on artificial islands in the Greater Bay area.
- Advised the consortium of bidding for the construction of the permanent aviation fuel facility franchise.
- Advised a leading state-owned investment and construction group on its contracting with a Highway PPP Project in Albania.
- Advised an integrated state-owned group as the lead lawyer in Tanzania for a Portside Industrial Zone including container terminal, highway and rail project.
- 北京大学, Ph.D.
- 伦敦大学, 法学学士
- 迪肯大学商学硕士, MCom
- 香港中文大学, 工商管理学士
- Named in The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific in Construction (Hong Kong) (2019-2020)
- Named in The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific in Project and Energy (Hong Kong) (2016-2018)
- Named in The Legal 500 Asia-Pacific in Corporate (including M&A) (Hong Kong) (2016)
- Named in Chambers Asia-Pacific, in China Energy & Natural Resources (International Firms) (2014-2018)