David M. Satnick is a member of Loeb’s Litigation Department and the Chair of the firm’s Insurance and Real Estate Litigation Practice. David has a diverse national and international litigation and trial practice with an emphasis on litigating and trying complex commercial cases primarily in the areas of real estate, banking and title insurance.
David represents, and is engaged as retained counsel by, all of the leading title insurance companies, including Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Chicago Title Insurance Company, Commonwealth Land Title Insurance Company, Alamo Title Company, Lawyers Title, Ticor Title, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company and First American Title Insurance Company. He also represents a number of leading real estate property owners, developers, high net worth individuals, hedge funds and hoteliers.
Drawing on experience as a trial lawyer and a former Assistant District Attorney with the New York County District Attorney's Office, David serves as lead trial counsel in both jury and non-jury cases and arbitration matters throughout the country, including serving as National Trial Counsel for the Fidelity National Title Group of title insurance companies. He also has an active appellate practice, having argued a number of high profile and precedent setting cases in the New York state and federal appellate courts.
- 赫福斯特拉大学法学院, 法学博士, With Honors
- University of Colorado at Boulder, 文学学士
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Second Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Third Circuit
- U.S. Court of International Trade
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Tax Court
- Highest "AV Preeminent (5 out of 5)" Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Named "New York Metro Super Lawyer" in Business Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2013-2018)
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association, Criminal Justice Committee on Forfeitures, Civil Remedies, and RICO