Dana Rosenthal concentrates her practice on complex commercial real estate transactions. She has extensive experience representing developers, national retailers, financial institutions, borrowers and commercial building owners in the acquisition, disposition, financing and leasing of office, restaurant and retail properties.
- Emory University School of Law, 法学博士
- University of Michigan, 文学学士
- New Jersey
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- Member, Connecticut Bar Association