Alyse Pelavin focuses her practice on estate and gift tax planning for high net worth individuals and closely held businesses and in the administration of estates and trusts. She also has extensive experience in the areas of charitable giving and tax-exempt organizations.
Her clients range from young entrepreneurs and corporate executives to multigenerational family groups. Alyse works closely with clients at every stage to implement tax-efficient wealth transfer and preservation strategies to achieve their business, personal and philanthropic goals.
Younger clients are often conscious of how extreme wealth will affect their children in both positive and adverse ways. Making a connection with the whole family is so important in helping them reach their goals.
Alyse counsels high net worth individuals in a wide range of sophisticated estate-planning matters, including probate court procedures, living trusts, gift and insurance trusts, and generation-skipping transfer tax techniques. Her charitable giving and exempt organizations representation involves all aspects of tax and corporate nonprofit law.
Alyse is widely viewed as a leader in her field. She is consistently recognized by Chambers High Net Worth Guide and she sits on the steering committee for the Cambridge Forum on Private Wealth Law and the planning committee for the USC Gould 2019 Tax Institute.
- 纽约大学法学院, 法学博士,
Moot Court Board
- Northwestern University, 学士
- Named "Los Angeles Lawyer of the Year - Trusts and Estates" by The Best Lawyers in America (2020)
Named in Chambers High Net Worth Guide in Southern California, Private Wealth Law and Nationwide Private Wealth: Western Religion (2017-2019)
- Named "Southern California Super Lawyer" in Estate Planning and Probate by Thomson Reuters (2014-2019)
- Named "Best Lawyer" in Trusts and Estates Law, The Best Lawyers in America (2013-2020) and recognized among "Women of Influence" by Best Lawyers (2015-2017), published by Woodward White, Inc.
- Named in Chambers USA in California Tax: Estate Planning (2012-2016)
- Rising Star, Southern California Super Lawyers, Los Angeles magazine (2006-2013)
- Member, USC Gould School of Law 2014 Tax Institute Planning Committee