Sarah Levitan Perry specializes in intellectual property and commercial litigation, litigating across federal and state courts and various arbitral forums. Sarah has represented artists, producers, music publishers, film financiers, and others in the entertainment and media sectors in contractual and copyright disputes and in connection with claims for defamation and invasion of the right of privacy. She regularly counsels brand owners on trademark infringement and unfair competition claims and represents them in opposition and cancellation proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. Sarah frequently represents clients in real estate and other commercial matters as well.
Sarah has contributed to Loeb & Loeb's IP/Entertainment Law Weekly Case Update for Content Creators, Owners, and Distributors, and the chapter on Entertainment Law in the treatise Business and Commercial Litigation in Federal Courts. She has also been recognized in Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch for her work in entertainment and sports laws.
Sarah maintains a diverse pro bono practice focusing her efforts in reunifying families separated at the border and assisting survivors of sexual assault.
- 波士顿大学法学院法学博士, 法学博士, Note Editor, Boston College International and Comparative Law Review
- Hamilton College, 文学学士, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey