Sarah Levitan Perry focuses on complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts, and alternative dispute resolution forums. She works with clients across industries, with particular emphasis in the entertainment, media, marketing and manufacturing sectors.
Experienced in appearing before federal and state courts, Sarah has worked on cases involving intellectual property disputes, including claims related to infringement of trademarks, copyrights and trade dress, as well as false advertising and unfair competition. She also has experience with diverse claims such as defamation, right of privacy, fraud, breach of contract, unjust enrichment and deceptive business practices.
- Boston College Law School, 法学博士, Note Editor, Boston College International and Comparative Law Review
- Hamilton College, 文学学士, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey