Kevin Eisenberg’s practice focuses on representation of a wide array of national senior lenders, second lien lenders, mezzanine debt funds, private equity funds and private equity sponsor groups in debt financings and refinancings and recapitalization and restructuring transactions.
Taking a practical and responsive approach, Kevin values his clients and is committed to closing deals efficiently and cost-effectively. He has extensive experience in structuring and closing various debt facilities, including senior debt loans, subordinated debt loans, mezzanine loans and second lien loans.
In his free time, Kevin enjoys playing basketball as well as coaching local youth basketball and baseball leagues.
- Brooklyn Law School, 法学博士
- Binghamton University, 文学学士
- New Jersey
- Member, Association of Commercial Finance Attorneys
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Association of the Bar of the City of New York