Elena De Santis maintains a broad commercial litigation practice representing public and private clients in federal and state courts, arbitrations and mediations. She works with clients across industries, including those in the entertainment, energy and financial sectors. Elena has experience with contractual disputes, intellectual property matters, internal investigations, criminal and civil antitrust matters and pre-dispute counselling.
Prior to joining Loeb & Loeb, Elena was an associate in the complex commercial litigation group of an international law firm.
- 乔治敦大学法律中心, 法学博士, Editor, American Criminal Law Review, Annual Survey of White Collar Crime
- Lehigh University, 硕士, summa cum laude
- Lehigh University, 文学学士, magna cum laude
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Member, New York City Bar Association