Andrew DeVooght’s experience as a trial lawyer, federal prosecutor, Supreme Court law clerk and law professor enables him to provide pragmatic and creative counsel to clients facing their toughest legal challenges.
Andrew maintains a broad-based practice representing a diverse range of companies and individuals at the trial and appellate levels in government disputes, complex business litigation and securities-related class actions. Andrew is also called upon to conduct internal investigations for companies, nonprofit organizations, individuals and foreign governments in the United States, Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Our clients know that no one will outwork or outthink our team in striving both to understand and to achieve what success means to them in a given situation.
In aggressively advocating for his clients, Andrew brings the same work ethic, leadership and commitment to teamwork that helped him become an NCAA All-American, the SEC Scholar Athlete of the year and a team captain at the University of Georgia.
- University of Illinois College of Law, 法学博士, summa cum laude Notes & Comments Editor, University of Illinois Law Review, Order of the Coif
- University of Georgia, 文学学士, magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa
NCAA Academic All American
Southeastern Conference H. Boyd McWhorter Male Scholar-Athlete of the Year
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Honorable Michael S. Kanne, United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Honorable William H. Rehnquist, Chief Justice of the United States
- Named "Illinois Super Lawyer" in Business and Appellate Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2015-2019)
- Named "Illinois Rising Star” in Business and Appellate Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2010)
- Recognized as a “Future Star” among Illinois litigators, Benchmark Litigation, The Definitive Guide to America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys (2008 and 2009)
- Board of Directors, University of Illinois College of Law’s Alumni Association (2012-2014)
- Visiting Professor, University of Illinois College of Law