Eric Cook assists companies in navigating various data privacy and security matters, with a particular focus on consumer privacy regulations, including biometric privacy, health privacy, children's privacy, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA), the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and various other state regulations.
Eric has experience providing creative solutions for businesses seeking to utilize data to improve the customer experience while boosting their competitive advantage. In addition, Eric advises businesses in matters relating to technology transactions, including SaaS agreements, software licensing agreements and other various technology agreements. Prior to joining Loeb & Loeb, Eric was an assistant general counsel at a large health care system, where he was engaged in drafting various supply chain and IT agreements with a particular focus on negotiating business associate terms.
Outside of work, Eric is an avid martial artist and fitness enthusiast.
- Indiana University School of Law, 法学博士
- Miami University, 文学学士
- Admitted Only in Ohio
- Named "Ohio Super Lawyers Rising Star" in Technology Transactions by Thomson Reuters (2019-2021)
- Named "Top 40 Under 40" in Civil Litigation by The National Trial Lawyers
- Board of Trustee, Cincinnati Bar Association
- Vice President, Black Lawyers Association of Cincinnati