Bruce Wexler's experience is in estate planning for a diverse group of individuals including estate administration, estate litigation, business succession planning, and corporate and tax matters. He designs and implements estate plans using the various techniques available through a will and various types of inter vivos trusts to minimize the ultimate estate tax payable. His extensive drafting experience includes wills, trusts, prenuptial agreements, stock purchase agreements and shareholders’ agreements.
Bruce represents executors, administrators, and beneficiaries of estates in all aspects of probate and administration. He has also been involved in numerous audits of estate tax returns and litigated estate matters, including contested probate and accounting proceedings.
Among Bruce’s clients are owners of closely held businesses, and he has extensive experience assisting in their business succession planning. He advises them on many types of corporate transactions, including agreements relating to the purchase and sale of assets, stock acquisitions, formation of partnerships and tax law issues.
- 纽约大学法学院, 法学硕士
- St. John's University School of Law, 法学博士,
American Jurisprudence Award for Excellence in Estate Administration
- Syracuse University, 文学学士, magna cum laude
- Named in Chambers High Net Worth Guide in New York, Private Wealth Law (2020-2022)
- Named in The Legal 500 US in Real Domestic Tax, published by Legalease Limited and John Pritchard (2017 edition)
Named "Best Lawyer" in Trusts & Estates Law, The Best Lawyers in America, published by Woodward White, Inc. (2009-2023)
- Named "New York Metro Super Lawyer" in Estate & Probate by Thomson Reuters (2006-2021)
- Highest "AV Preeminent (5 out of 5)" Professional Rating, Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory
- Recommended in the Citywealth "Leaders List" by Jones Publishing Limited (2011-2017)
- Named in Chambers USA, America's Leading Lawyers for Business, in National Wealth Management: Western Region (2015 edition)
- Member, American Bar Association
- Member, Trusts and Estates Law Section, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Association