Chanda Marlowe focuses her practice on privacy and data security law, particularly issues of data collection in online and mobile platforms, adtech, and the Internet of Things. She has extensive experience researching and publishing works on a wide range of consumer privacy topics, including algorithmic decision-making and digital advertising in education.
Prior to joining Loeb & Loeb LLP, Chanda was the inaugural Christopher Wolf Fellow at the Future of Privacy Forum where she led a working group focused on location and advertising technologies. During law school, Chanda served as a legal intern for the Honorable Judge Wanda Bryant at the North Carolina Court of Appeals, and was named a Roy H. Park Fellow by the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill Center for Media Law and Policy.
Chanda is admitted to the bar of North Carolina; her application for admission in the District of Columbia is pending. She is practicing under the direct supervision of an enrolled, active member of the District of Columbia bar.
- University of North Carolina School of Law, 法学博士, Articles Editor, First Amendment Law Review
- University of North Carolina School of Media and Journalism, 硕士
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 硕士
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 文学学士
- Admitted Only in
- North Carolina
- Member, North Carolina Bar Association