Dan Liu focuses her practice on patent litigation and life sciences matters, bringing a deep knowledge in the fields of life sciences and other technologies to her work that makes her an excellent advocate for her clients. Dan has a broad range of experience relating to patent infringement litigation, and has represented clients before various district courts and the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. She has also advised clients in trademark and copyright matters.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, 法学博士, Articles Editor, Hastings Communications and Entertainment Law Journal
- University of Southern California, Neurobiology, Ph.D.
- 北京大学, Physiology & Biophysics, 学士
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California