Alicia Clough’s areas of practice include general business litigation and intellectual property matters. Specifically, she concentrates her practice on corporate reorganizations, creditors' rights and bankruptcy law. She has extensive experience advising lenders, agents, other secured and unsecured creditors, committees and trustees on all aspects of Chapter 7 and Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. Alicia has prepared numerous motions and objections with respect to asset sales, discovery related matters, professional retention, approval of disclosure statements, confirmation of plans of reorganization and withdrawal of the reference.
She also assists in the representation of the state of California in enforcing their unclaimed property laws. Alicia has successfully obtained judicial relief to enforce her clients’ rights to administer their state unclaimed property programs, as well as successfully negotiated settlement agreements on their behalf.
In addition, Alicia has experience with patent and trademark infringement actions, and has successfully represented patent owners and accused infringers through all stages of litigation.
- University of Southern California, 法学博士, Teaching Fellow, Legal Writing and Advocacy Department
Moot Court Honors Program
- 加州大学洛杉矶分校, 文学学士, cum laude
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- Named "Southern California Rising Star" in Business Litigation by Thomson Reuters (2018)
- Extern, Honorable Dale S. Fischer, Central District of California (2007)