Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to announce that partners Marc Owens and Diara Holmes are speaking at The 2016 Washington Nonprofit Legal & Tax Conference. Marc Owens will be speaking on a panel titled, " IRS Audits: What to Expect When The Bear Comes Out of Hibernation", and Diara Holmes will be speaking on a panel titled, "A Guide to Corporate Foundations."
From conference website:
From conference website:
- The Washington Nonprofit Legal & Tax Conference® is the premiere nonprofit conference addressing tax and legal issues affecting exempt organizations. We have 52 years of experience focused entirely on this conference and we are a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated entirely to education.
- There are many trending topics in the EO community and the Washington Nonprofit Legal & Tax Conference is the place for you to get the information you need to stay up to date from our top notch faculty of experienced practitioners, accountants, non-profit executives, and government officials. Here is a sampling of the many great sessions we have planned for the 51stConference: Updates from the Hill, Treasury and the IRS, Multi-Entity Structures and UBIT, Planned Giving Techniques, Governance, Health Tax Law Update, Fundraising, Churches and Religious Organizations, Trade Associations, Executive Compensation, New FASB Rules, New Market Tax Credits, and, of course, Ethics.
- CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION......If you need it you know how valuable this feature is. The conference is designed to be eligible for both CPE and CLE accreditation. The amount of CLE varies by state and the amount of CPE available will be determined once the 2016 program is set and we have submitted the program for review. The 2016 CLE/CPE accreditation approvals will be posted on this website once the information is received (typically in January).
- VALUE...So many say that this is the most important feature of the Washington Nonprofit Legal & Tax Conference®--especially in today's world. Competing conferences charge more and don't include as many meals. The expert advice you will receive during this two-day conference would cost substantially more if solicited independently.
- NETWORKING...The 2015 Washington Nonprofit Legal & Tax® provides numerous networking opportunities that allow you to interact with colleagues and peers from similar organizations as your own-- from organizations representing arts and culture, to health and human services agencies to associations to faith-based charities from across the nation. Not only will you be able to connect with like-minded professionals, you will find yourself in the company of expert tax and legal practitioners who know and understand the dynamics and challenges that nonprofits face today.