Outsourcing has become a standard way of doing business for financial services companies. In fact, it is often the preferred method for implementing shared services in a financial services organization.
Loeb & Loeb's Outsourcing Practice Group invites you to join us and leading practitioners, professionals, regulators and advisors for an update on current outsourcing trends and issues in the financial services industry.
8:30 AM - 9:00 AM Registration & Breakfast
9:00 AM-12:15 PM Program
12:15 PM-1:00 PM Lunch & Roundtable Discussion
- The Regulatory Landscape
- The Cloud Computing Revolution
- Outsourcings Unique to Financial Services
- Practitioner Panel: The Current Commercial Landscape
- Adam S. T. Behar, General Counsel, Ridge Clearing & Outsourcing Solutions, Inc. (a division of Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.)
- Cliff Justice, US Leader, Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory, KPMG LLP
- Deborah Kops, Managing Principal, Sourcing Change
- Michael Macchiaroli, Associate Director, Division of Market Regulation, US Securities and Exchange Commission
- Ron Mayer, Senior Consultant, The Regulatory Fundamentals Group LLC
- Shyamal Sen, Solutions Director, CSC
- Brian Smith, Partner and Managing Director, TPI
- Grace Vogel, Executive Vice President, FINRA
- Ken Adler, Partner, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Stephen Cohen, Partner, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Akiba Stern, Partner, Loeb & Loeb LLP
Loeb & Loeb LLP is a New York State Continuing Legal Education Board approved MCLE provider. Loeb & Loeb LLP certifies that the foregoing transitional continuing legal education courses conform to the standards for approved educational activities prescribed by its rules and regulations governing minimum continuing legal education. This program is appropriate for experienced and non-experienced attorneys. Each participant will be entitled to receive (3.0) hours of MCLE credit in the area of Professional Practice.