Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the Billboard Music & Advertising Conference, where partner Tom Jirgal, will be on a panel titled, "Help Me Master: Legal Eagles Talk About Master Recordings and Publishing."
From the conference website:
Join Billboard and Adweek in Chicago to explore how the worlds of music and advertising are intertwined, and examine how big brands, artists and music supervisors are benefiting from working together during captivating keynotes interviews, informative case studies, and interactive panel discussions.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Gain more insight on the process of placing music in advertising
- Meet the music supervisors who’ve worked with McDonalds, PMI, Nintendo & other big brands
- Hear from music supervisors behind popular TV shows such as “Dexter,” True Blood,” and “House”
- Learn how to score a tour sponsorship
- Get your music publishing questions answered
- And MORE!
Connect with the Best in the Midwest!