Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the DealFlow International PIPEs Conference 2010, where partner Mitch Nussbaum will be on a panel titled, "Completing a Reverse Merger: Legal Considerations for Chinese Companies."
From the conference website:
Following the success of last year’s event, The International PIPEs Conference returns to Shanghai. This is the most influential event for cross-border investment between the U.S. and China, and is your opportunity to network with the largest gathering of company management teams in Shanghai.
This event offers technical education, networking, and the best opportunity to visit with Chinese companies seeking financing.
- How to Go Public in the US: Preparations and Post-Listing Management
- Audit Issues Related to Listing in the US Market
- Trends in PIPE Transactions
- The Basics of Reverse Mergers
- Accessing Global Stock Exchanges: Understanding the Differences between Chinese and Foreign Listings
- The Drivers of China's Economic Growth
- Completing a Reverse Merger: Legal Considerations for Chinese Companies
- How to Attract Foreign Private Equity Investors
- RMB Funds: What does this Emerging Source of Capital mean for Chinese Companies?