The International Trademark Association (INTA) and trademark law practitioners invite you to a panel discussion designed specifically for law students. These legal professionals will share their thoughts and offer advice about the numerous career opportunities in the field of trademark law. As this is an interactive panel discussion, questions from the audience are welcomed. The presentation, which will take place from 6-7 PM, will be followed by a networking reception with refreshments and light hors d’oeuvres.
Practitioners from Law Firms, Corporations and Government will answer questions such as:
- What are the best ways to enter the field of trademark law?
- How does one start a career in trademark law?
- What do I need in order to complete an application for a position in trademark law?
- What are the qualifications sought by law firms, trademark law counsel or companies in recruiting attorneys?
- Is it easy to move from a law firm to a company, and vice versa?
Featured panelists include:
- Stacy Chronopoulous, Chief Trademark Counsel, Wm. Wrigley Jr. Company
- Brent Hawkins, Partner, McDermott Will & Emery LLP
- Edward G. Lance, IV, Senior Counsel, McDonald’s Corporation
- Baldev S. Sarai, Senior Attorney, John Deere & Company - Global Intellectual Property Services
- Sharon Ceresnie Sorkin, Associate, Loeb and Loeb LLP
- Nerissa Coyle McGinn, Senior Counsel, Loeb & Loeb LLP