The duration of the webinar* is 60 minutes. Please click on the image below to view the webinar.
*CLE credit is not offered for viewing the recording.
- Introduced by: Heidi J. K. Fessler Esq., Senior Director of Client Development, Merrill Corporation
- Moderated by: Hon. Paul W. Grimm, Chief Magistrate Judge, United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- Presented by: Christian D. Carbone, Partner, Loeb & Loeb LLP
Six years after Zubulake altered the way in which companies assessed and attempted to comply with their eDiscovery obligations, a recent decision, Pension Committee v. Bank of America, compels companies to reassess all aspects of their information management practices. During this program, two leading eDiscovery practitioners will debate the impact of the decision and answer the question of whether Pension Committee requires your company to optimize it's eDiscovery practices, or is this case merely one in a long line of eDiscovery decisions that will have a marginal impact on your company's litigation readiness posture.
Notably, highly respected Magistrate Judge Paul Grimm will moderate this discussion and share his views of the Pension Committee ruling. Issues to be addressed in this program include:
- Review of Pension Committee v. Bank of America
- Assessment of this case's impact on your company's eDiscovery obligations
- Guiding principals for your company to adhere to when contending with its eDiscovery obligations and efforts