Loeb & Loeb LLP is proud to sponsor the 2009 Southern California Business Growth Conference, featuring Loeb partner Allan Duboff as a speaker.
From the conference web site:
Combining the resources, energy, and success of 24 years of the Harvard Business School Association of Orange County's Entrepreneurs Conference and the 18 years of the Los Angeles Venture Association's Investment Capital Conference, the 2009 Southern California Business Growth Conference is expected to draw 1,000 business professionals from across the Southern California on April 20th at the Anaheim Marriott.
The Business Growth Conference will provide all the resources middle market executives need to succeed in these challenging times:
- Outstanding Keynote Speakers, led by Meg Whitman (Harvard Business School, MBA 1979)
- Topical, highly interactive panels
- Networking opportunities galore, with hundreds of like-minded people at lavishly catered meals and breaks
Who Should Attend
- Dynamic Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Real world, successful business leaders who have grown their businesses in past economic downturns
- Active Capital Sources
- Leading Industry Experts and Professional Advisors
The hands-on, participation-friendly panels allow you to address the major issues you face both in normal conditions and in today's severe economic downturn related to:
- Implementable financial strategies for surviving a recession
- Finding and funding sustainable growth in tough times
- Practical ways to restructure or recapitalize your business
- Managing your own turnaround without bringing in the heartless "experts"
- Making more with less-Retaining key people and developing your human capital
- Experiencing serious growth, even if almost no one else is, and
- Innovation - The answer to both survival and growth questions.
More details will be posted as they become available.