Loeb & Loeb LLP is a sponsor of DealFlow Media's Reverse Merger Conference 2008, featuring Loeb partner Mitch Nussbaum as a speaker.
From the DealFlow website:
This two-day event covers all of the technical issues relating to reverse mergers, self-underwriting, and other alternative routes to the public market.
Conference topics include:
- The State of the Market: A Statistical Overview
- Legal & Regulatory Update: The Latest Regulatory Guidance on Small Company Securities Offerings, Regulation D & Amendments to Rule 144
- Reverse Merger Financing
- What Private Companies Should Know About Shells & Shell Promoters
- Structuring Chinese Reverse Merger Deals & Dealing with Other Foreign-based Companies
- Conducting Shell Research & Finding the Right Vehicle for Your Deal
- SEC Reporting & Compliance Issues
- Ethical Concerns Which Attorneys & Other Professionals Should Consider
Who should attend:
- Structured Finance and PIPE Investors
- Investment Bankers
- Investor Relations Professionals
- Private Company Management Teams
- Equity Analysts
- Venture Capitalists
More details will be posted as they become available.